DYK? Winter and Spring Break campers have the option to ride park, powder and back country.
The Holiday season would not be complete without a week at Windells! Offering snowboard, ski, and skateboard programs, Winter & Spring Camps have it all. A 7:1 camper to coach ratio and a 10:1 camper to counselor ratio allows for a close-knit setting during camp sessions. For the snow enthusiasts, Windells is the place to experience unreal powder days and park runs suitable for beginner to expert skiers and snowboarders. With three resorts to choose from each day, Mt. Hood Meadows, Timberline, and Skibowl provide an endless supply of terrain to explore. Back on the Windells Campus, BOB, the indoor skatepark, is open every evening for campers to skate, bike, jump on trampolines, and launch into the foam pit. Hit up BOB and the Super Awesome Information Game Lounge for endless activities! Campers have full access to the Demo Shed and Tuning Center, stocked with next season’s snowboards, skis, skateboards and BMX gear. Ring in the New Year with fireworks overhead and fresh snow under your boots for an experience you will never forget!
This all inclusive package provides campers with access to all that Windells has to offer including, airport shuttles, transportation to and from the mountain, lift tickets, 24-hour supervision, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, professional coaching on-hill and on-campus, comfortable cabins, and tons of activities. Every year, Windells hosts campers from around the world. Some travel from as far as Europe, Japan, Russia, Korea, Mexico, South America, Australia and New Zealand. Adult Camp is for those 18 and up.
This package includes “everything but a bed” and is a great way for younger campers to experience Windells without having to stay away from home. Campers have access to all on-hill and on-campus amenities, transportation to and from the mountain, lift tickets, professional coaching, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and tons of activities. Day campers are welcome to arrive on campus as early as 7:00am (with the exception of Arrival Day when registration begins at 12:00pm), and are to be picked up daily by 10:00pm. This package is recommended for campers ages 4+, or for Adults who have their own housing.
Top 5 Reasons to spend your Holiday Break with Windells:
- Experience the Northwest at it’s best! Ride three resorts during the week and explore endless terrain.
- Professional coaching paired with daily video analysis in a group setting will have you working towards your goals in a fun, positive, and progressive environment.
- Celebrate the New Year in style! Ski and snowboard on beautiful Mt.Hood and watch the traditional torch light parade and fireworks display as the clock strikes midnight.
- Forget about your worries! This all inclusive package has everything covered so you can enjoy your Holiday vacation.
- Windells truly is the “funnest” place on Earth. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with new friends from all around the world!