Fun facts about Windells’ Private Park:
- Mt. Hood is home to the only year round ski resort with natural snow in North America
- Windells’ Private Park is the longest snowboard park on Mt. Hood
- Our park has the longest lap park of any on Mt. Hood
- Windells has more lift accessible terrain than any other camp in North America
- Campers can participate in tons of on-hill sponsor contests and giveaways every day
- Our parks feature terrain for snowboarders of all abilities: Beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert
- Windells has the biggest jumps on Mt. Hood
- Campers have 2 private airbags on hill (and one on campus!)
- Campers learn with Windells professional coaches and visiting pro snowboarders
- X Games, Dew Tour and Olympic snowboarders come from all over the World to snowboard Windells’ parks during the summer and fall months
- Windells hosts the annual Bonfire Pipe 2 Pipe snowboard and skateboard competition
- Our parks are frequently documented in magazines and videos worldwide
No expense is spared in designing, building and grooming our parks. Windells has more lift accessible summer terrain than any other snowboard camp in North America. Our Private Park is over one mile long! Two high speed quads and two private rope tows keep snowboard campers lapping through three different parks within Windells’ private area; the longest lap park on Mt. Hood, the jump line, and the jib park.
The longest lap park on Hood is home to a huge assortment of creative rail setups. The jump line has 30 to 70 foot jumps until August and an assortment of small and medium sized jumps for campers of all abilities. The jib park is an ever evolving collection of experimental snowboard features for all abilities.