A well-respected staff of experts is a staple to Windells Skateboard Camp. Small camper to coach ratios are aimed to benefit each individual camper. Windells offers industry leading coaching for skateboarders of all abilities. Through innovative training and proven coaching strategies, our trained staff works with campers on a one-on-one basis to ensure that their skills are continually improved.
WHETHER IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME ROLLING, OR YOU’RE A SEASONED VET, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Endless terrain for skateboarders of all abilities.
- Vert Walls, Transition, Ledges, Banks, Stairs, Mini-Ramps and More!
- Our private campus houses over 89,000 Sq. Ft of skateable terrain.
- Full access to all that our Campus has to offer – Courtyard Plaza, BOB, and the Concrete Jungle!
- Indoor and Outdoor parks for all Weather Conditions.
- Daily trips to World-Class Area Skate Parks
BEGINNER? WE HAVE SKATEBOARD COACHING FOR YOU
Windells Coaches help beginners get started through personal instruction and a good understanding of skateboarding’s basics. Campers learn balance and the core principles of skating to build a good foundation and to develop into a confident skateboarder. Beginner skate campers are given the tools to progress quickly and safely!
INTERMEDIATE SKATE COACHING
The variety of terrain (on and off campus), in addition to solid coaching and a positive environment helps any camper improve their skateboarding. The Windells team of coaches, guests, and pros guide campers to all new skill levels.
ADVANCED SKATE COACHING
Learn from the best! Windells Skate Camp employs only the most qualified coaches, eager to share their experience, and knowledge. Whether you’re looking to revert out of that backside disaster or lock down that switch heelflip, our coaching staff can help!