No expense is spared in designing, building and grooming our parks. Windells has more lift accessible terrain than any other camp in North America. Our Private Park extends over a mile and contains the longest lap park on Hood. High speed quads and two rope tows keep riders lapping through three different parks within Windells’ area; the longest lap park on Mt. Hood, the jump line, and the jib park. Our campers have private access two bag jumps, up to 48 rails, boxes, wall rides, staircases, jibs, and up to 25 jumps of all shapes and sizes. Windells has something for skiers of all abilities.
The longest lap park on Hood is home to the snake run, the bag jumps, and a huge assortment of creative rail setups. The jump line has 70 foot, 50 foot, and 30-35 foot jumps until August. The jib park is an ever evolving collection of experimental ski features for all abilities.
New for Summer 2016!
Windells campers have access to more snow than any other summer ski camp in the world! In addition to the only 22 foot Olympic size half pipe in North America during the months of June, July & August and half mile of lap-able jumps, rails, transitions and everything in-between in our Lap Park, for the first time ever Windells will offer a SKI ONLY Terrain park, designed to meet the needs of every skier visiting camp throughout the summer!
Fun facts about Windells’ Private Park:
- Mt. Hood is home to the only ski area with natural snow year round
- Windells’ Private Park is the longest park on Mt. Hood
- Our park has the longest lap park of any on Mt. Hood
- Windells has more lift accessible terrain than any other camp in North America
- Campers can participate in tons of on-hill sponsor contests and giveaways every day
- Our parks feature terrain for skiers of all abilities: Beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert
- Windells has the biggest jumps on Mt. Hood
- Campers have 2 private airbags on hill (and one on campus!)
- Campers learn with Windells professional coaches and visiting pro athletes
- X Games, Dew Tour and Olympic athletes use Windells’ parks as training grounds
- Our parks are frequently documented in magazines and videos worldwide