SKI THE LARGEST AND LONGEST SUMMER PARK IN NORTH AMERICA!
No expense is spared in designing, building and grooming our private parks. Windells has more lift accessible terrain than any other camp in North America, over two miles to be exact! Accessible via two high speed quads and two private rope tows, our private park stretches over a mile and includes three separate terrain parks. Our campers will be skiing on REAL SNOW, having private access to up to 48 rails, boxes, wall rides, staircases, jibs, up to 25 jumps of all shapes and sizes, the snake run, BagJumps™, and a 22′ Super Pipe. Windells has features for skiers of all abilities!
NEW FOR SUMMER 2016!
Windells campers have access to more snow than any other summer ski camp in the world! In addition to the only 22 foot Olympic size half pipe in North America during the months of June, July & August and half mile of lap-able jumps, rails, transitions and everything in-between in our Lap Park, for the first time ever Windells will offer a SKI ONLY Terrain park, designed to meet the needs of every skier visiting camp throughout the summer!
Fun facts about Windells’ Private Park:
- Mt. Hood is home to the only ski area with natural snow year round
- Windells’ Private Park is the longest park on Mt. Hood
- Our park has the longest lap park of any on Mt. Hood
- Windells has more lift accessible terrain than any other camp in North America
- Our parks feature terrain for skiers of all abilities: Beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert
- Windells has the biggest jumps on Mt. Hood
- Campers have 2 private airbags on hill (and one on campus!)
- Campers learn with Windells professional coaches and visiting pro athletes
- X Games, Dew Tour and Olympic athletes use Windells’ parks as training grounds
- Our parks are frequently documented in magazines and videos worldwide