||Adult Freeski Camp will change the way you look at snowboard vacations!
Who should come to camp? Windells has programs that cater to all ages and abilities. Whether you’re 18 or 88, you’ll have the time of your life at Windells. We get an amazingly diverse group of people from all walks of life. They’re all looking for a real adventure and the opportunity to get fully immersed in the freeski culture. It doesn’t matter who you are we are going to make this the most fun you’ve ever had on your skis!
- All levels
- All types of Skiers
- People who love to have fun
How we make having fun easy… Summer Camp is a place where adults can unplug from the “real world” and get back to what makes us happy, having fun with our friends. No matter what your goal is as a skier our staff will make sure you exceed your own expectations. Adult campers are placed in specially designed groups with coaches that cater to each individual’s ability and learning style. The facilities on campus and on the mountain are designed to make learning like bowling with bumper pads, it’s so easy to progress that you’ll not only understand how it works but have fun every step of the way. From the foam pit to the super quad 14×14 trampoline to the airbags and our carefully designed parks it would be hard not to progress. Set your goals high and get to camp for the time of your life!
- Specially trained coaches
- Clear goal setting
- Progressive terrain parks
- Industry leading specially designed learning facilities
- Carefully developed progressions to make progression easy and fun
- Small coaching groups
- Guest pro riders
- Specialty clinics on and off snow
Adult Camp Activities – We plan adult only campus activities like super tramp, learn to skate, Air bag, Late night BOB sessions. Windells’ indoor skatepark and training facility, BOB, is open for an adult-only skate session while the rest of camp is asleep. Skate, flip on the trampolines, and launch into the foam pit like a kid without all the kids around! Go on Portland excursions to get a feel for the nightlife in the Northwest. Sushi night is an Adult Camp favorite!
- Launch into the foam pit and oversized Bag Jump on campus
- Waterfall hikes
- Lake trillium paddle boarding
- Cliff jumping
- Learn to skate and skate with a pro
- Learn your first back flip on our Max Air Super Quad Trampoline
- Sushi Night
- Cobra Dogs
- Portland night life (eat a world famous voodoo donut)
Adult Camp is an all-inclusive vacation. The definition of “camper” changes for adults. Your Adult Host guides you through your life changing week at Windells. We provide transportation to and from the airport, all daily trips, access to Windells private campus and facilities, full access to our Demo Center, tours of Portland and the local scene, meet and greets with visiting pro athletes, Adults Only excursions, comfortable, private adult camp housing and more. Camp food? Not likely! We eat amazing breakfasts on campus prepared by legendary skateboarder and head chef Tom “Wally” Inouye and our dinners are either specially prepared at the adult house or we dine local at some of the most unique spots around Mt. Hood Oregon.
Adult Housing – Adult campers stay in an adult-only house away from the kids and is set up to be a comfortable environment for you to relax, put your feet up, and chill. with flat screen TVS, indoor and outdoor common areas, and a pool table.
- Adult campers are 21 and over… Adult campers stay off campus in our specially designed adult house, HATS (house across the street). This program has specially designed activities to make the adult experience amazing!
- Young adult campers are 18-20… Young Adults stay on campus in our specially designed Young adult house, the “Road House”. This program has specially designed activities to make the camp experience amazing.
All Adult campers fall into our camp policies and regulations and are expected to be respectful of all campers and staff on site.
Adult Camp Schedule –
- 7am wakey wakey eggs and bacy
- 8:15 head to Hood
- 9am-2:30 pm shred your legs off
- 3pm depart for adult activity adventure
- 5-8pm video review and amazing dinner
- 8pm round two it’s time for another amazing activity
STAY FOR MULTIPLE SESSIONS
Campers often choose to stay for multiple sessions. During “in-between days,” simply the 2 or 3 days between sessions, campers are fed and housed on campus. In-between campers often take trips to the Oregon Coast, visit Portland, go on skate trips, go white water rafting, or other activities based on weather and personal preferences. An additional cost of $100 per day covers lodging, transportation, food, and entertainment.
“What makes adult camp different? The kids have lights out and you don’t. The coaches are as good at having fun as they are at coaching.”58-year-old Ed Wall Sr.