WE ARE NO LONGER HIRING FOR SUMMER 2013
If you would like to apply for the 2014 season, please send us an application by FEBRUARY 28th 2014.
Below you will find information about employment. There are a lot of positions at Windells. Be sure to check the listed requirements to avoid applying for a position that you cannot be hired for. Once you have sent us your resume and cover letter, we will distribute them to the correct department supervisors. We usually receive a lot of resumes and this time of year is very busy for our staff. We are hosting sessions, traveling to events for promotion, and getting ready for summer camp. We will get back to you as fast as we can process all of the resumes.
*All employees must be 18 years old or older. We have discontinued the C.I.T. program, but we hope to hear from you when you are of age!*
MEDIA/VIDEO APPLICANTS CLICK HERE!
OPEN POSITIONS: Please read the job descriptions before applying.
- Marketing Intern (2) – Ski and snowboard specific (extensive industry knowledge required)
- Photography Intern (1)
- Media/Video Intern (2)
- Maintenance Staff
We know you are anxious about getting a job with us but we would prefer it if you did not call us, we will contact you.
We are fielding tons of calls for camper sign ups right now so our phone lines are very busy. Sorry for this inconvenience! To apply for a job, please follow the instructions below.
Please Mail us a Resume, Cover Letter, and Video Resume!
In your Cover Letter please include:
- What position you are applying for
- Why do you want to work at Windells?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment personal or professional
- Tell us something interesting about yourself
- Why would you be good at this job?
Two Part Video Resume (Coaches are required to submit. For other positions a video is optional but recommended.)
- Show us your coaching skills. We want to see how you interact with kids/people, your coaching style, as well as your personality. The more creative the better.
- Show us your skills on the mountain!
Your video resume may be posted on YouTube or you may send a DVD. For YouTube videos, please carefully type the link to your YouTube video to ensure that it is accurate and include the link in the last paragraph of your cover letter.On the back of the envelope you mail your resume in, write the title of the job your applying for! If you’re interested in more than one position, you can write more than one.
Remember, be creative and make your application unique!
P.O. Box 628
Welches, OR 97067
Application due date is March 30th
Please read the following details before applying:
Requirements for all positions:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Fluent in English
- Available to work from May 31st – August 12th
- First Aid & CPR Certified (you can get your certification at staff training)
- Passionate about working with kids (prior camp experience a plus)
* Please note the special requirements for the following positions:
- Administrative Intern (3): 22 yrs and older preferred, must arrive by May 15th to aid with Office Duties, applicants seeking College Credit preferred
- Auxiliary Drivers (2): must be 22 or older, must pass driving record background check, have valid Driver’s License
- Adult Program Host: must be 22 or older, must pass driving record background check, have valid Driver’s License