On a powder day, Coach Jeff Curry doesn’t do it in the park
Winter Camp is comin’ in hot! We whipped up a little list of things you should expect from this year’s Winter Camp brought to you by CCS. Get ready and get signed up because this is going to be way too good to miss.
1. Powder days! Prepare for powder! Mt. Hood gets hounded with snow every year around this time and if the past season is any indication, Winter campers should look forward to getting fresh tracks all day.
2. All-mountain riding The Northwest has some of the best and diverse terrain in the country. Winter Camp is different than summer camp, yes, but the chance to ride a huge variety of freestyle features as well as all-mountain terrain is almost too good to be true.
3. Tight knit coaching groups and a small, family atmosphere The coach to camper ratio is 7:1, or less!
4. Awesome gear from camp sponsors We don’t want to spill the beans just yet, but campers should expect mad goodies from CCS Skate, Yobeat, Bonfire/Salomon and Line Skis. More sponsors will be announced as the date approaches!
5. Shorter dinner lines There is no room to mess around when tater tots are involved.
6. Ride three different resorts Winter Camp gives campers the chance to ride three different resorts in one session. That’s right, if the weather permits, we’ll ride at Timberline Ski Area, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Skibowl at midnight on New Year’s Eve.
7. More trampoline time 40-80 campers means ample air time in BOB. Tramp ’til you can tramp no more.
8. Make new friends from around the world Last Winter Camp we had campers from as far as Russia, Australia, Colombia and Mexico.
9. Start the new year right! On New Years Eve we head back to the slopes for a Skibowl night session. It’s a great celebration: friends, fireworks, and an awesome après scene for the Adult Campers.