It’s Official – Two Lifts for Summer 2010

YES YES YES YESSSSSSS!

Rumors have been buzzing all around the Internet Worlds, should Windells get a second private lift in their private park or is the one good enough?  Well It is official, Tim Windell himself called from the Oval Office minutes ago and made the announcment:  “WINDELLS CAMP will have a second lift for the Summer of 2010.”  Windells is once again the first summer shred camp in the history of the world to own, operate and install, two of its very own private rope-tows!

20090608_darcybacha_55

Twice the Lifts, Twice the Jumps, Twice The Laps, Twice The Length, Twice the Rails, Twice the FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20090729_p-darcybacha_13

The First TEN people to express their excitement via comments will receive one of the remaining ten: WINDELLS DVDs.  Rules – Express Excitement – Post Name and Address – I Send DVD – ok, or send me address via sean@windells.com.

Comments

1. sickkkk , guys you realy have earned some respect and made some things happen

2. nice guys , respect

3. cam smith says:

SO DOPE!!!!!

4. adress Tallinn Estonia Lootus pst 62 , helll yeaaaah

5. so sick, going to session 4 ski, cant wait, happy that theres less hiking now!

6. btw email me and i will say address

7. HELL YEA! I love Oregon and America more then my native land of Canada now because of this!

8. Yeaaaaaaaah!

That’s going to make some kids happy.

9. That sounds awesome!! I can’t wait for summer camp. I don’t want to post my address publicly but email me and I will respond with it. I would love the DVD!

10. Luke Holman says:

I am so stoked for windells this year!

11. IM EXCITED!!!!!!!!

12. Dominic says:

Stoked!!!

13. Philippe says:

SO SICK !!!! Definitely want to go there this summer ! NICE

14. sick stoked as ever!!

tom wilmot
    firdale house
    morcott
    rutland
    le15 9dy
    uk

15. Thatssss soo sick! so stoked to go up spring break and summer!

16. sick!

17. colin n says:

o yea windells steppin up there game

18. hell yea! i cant wait to spend a month out there this summer

19. Peter Holtan says:

well, i didnt get a dvd, but still i cant WAIT to get out there and hit that sick park, probably a solid thousand times better than any other park ive hit recently

20. William Gregg says:

SO SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CAN”T WAIT TO SHREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 434 Washington Road, Lake Forest IL, 60045

21. i’ve never gone to windells but it’s my dream
    i’m a not to good freeskier but i’m improoving and i want to have fun, friends of mine told me that it’s the best experience of tour life so.. i’ll be there not too late to enjoy the second part!!

22. Peter Holtan says:

haha no i didnt order one i was just saying i wasnt in the top ten